Sunday, October 21, 2012

Garble Voice!

Google Voice is a fine thing. I can check my voicemail on a computer, my phone, or my tablet. The best feature by far, is the voice transcription. Not because it's useful, but because it turns a simple message into something surreal:
Hey sweetie. It's 130. I'm so glad that over. I'm gonna start at home, hey this is something for you to take pictures of and I'm going to stay at home. That's exactly the place.
That's tame-they get better:
Hey it's me. I just lost the Union Square satisfy Bart picked up some. The, easy to use that and see what 00. That's what the bathroom with. You have been. I don't seem to be better so it whatever your by to say But I guess. Maybe I don't want to bypass that what you thought of 25 tack on this. I'm headed to the price yet to the x-rays and then I'm headed home Yeah, I guess I'll talk to you later. Bye.
The actual message in the preceding was my roomie informing me that she had gone to Best Buy to pick up some recordable DVD's.
Yeah, I want to know what's up man here. Adam, I don't know yet, so if you look on the floor or Saturday night. So we are planning on canceling its IS are gonna be here. You know, having to leave to go and I don't, let us know if that's an issue or problem. Something that You know conflict. So if you could call the also definitely check it out the car service to get her broken tickets out because I love it so Give me a shout back. I'll talk to you soon. Bye.
This one was a friend asking me about what time I was going to turn up at his wedding and take pictures.

Then there's this:
Hey Sweetie, here. Normally 4 sound like a while. Take a wild guess I'll give you a hint, if not millions, and I tried to take a picture 256 P. R. C. From like they're saying, i guess or not they get it but I don't know, whatever early so far. Do what I'm supposed to do got a lot of nice pictures of the pulleys Please. I'm horses. Police turning your back or call me an empty bottles info bottles of liquid. The, or left around. I'm a little silver a perches in. So I just read about that, but it was the everything was like going address. I guess is everybody was in the area was 3 installs and stuff like that. Hey. Of course there was a 6 PM Place, Hey, follow, Lexus just everything's or going advance. Took forever to saying wish you know, whatever. I'll talk to you later buddy.
That was my roomie again-talking about taking pictures of Tri-State Conspiracy(a Ska band), and an action at Barclay's Centre in Brooklyn, and tweeting same. There's loads more where that came from, and I'll be posting them as time goes by.

No comments: